Panel Discussion: What’s Ahead for MES?
Over the many years of its usage to help run manufacturing operations, manufacturing execution systems have evolved with the times, embracing such capabilities as the ISA-95 standard as well as broad notions of operations management. Today, with the advent of analytical systems, the Internet of Things, and value chain management concepts, among others, MES is poised to evolve yet again.
Key areas of focus:
- Explore how MES technology is embracing concepts such as Smart Manufacturing and Manufacturing 4.0, and
- What benefits manufacturers can expect from more powerful and capable systems in the years ahead.
- David R. Brousell, Co-Founder, Vice President and Executive Director
- Raju Surendra, Team Lead, Software Development, Infor
- Navin Kulkarni, Senior Director, Product Management, Infor
- Jon Devine, Industry Principal Sales Director, Infor