Smart and Green: Why Digital is the Key for Sustainability and Resilience
Join the Manufacturing Leadership Council at the Schneider Electric facilities in Lexington, Kentucky, for an opportunity to tour the facility and learn about the digital transformation from a 64-year-old brownfield facility to a smart factory showcase. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to see how Schneider Electric is utilizing digital tools and IIOT to drive improvements within the manufacturing organization. This Schneider Electric facility is an excellent representation of the impact of digital transformation and why it is good for the planet.
Walk Away with Actionable Insights
Attend this plant tour, which will be followed by a panel and executive roundtable discussion on digital and sustainability, and walk away with actionable insights, including:
- How to use digitization for energy efficiency – visibility, control and optimization of power consumption and costs
- How to increase reliability ensuring plant, process and asset uptime
- How to empower operators for more effective decisions on the factory floor
Learn more about Schneider Electric from this video overview of the Lexington, Kentucky plant.
Schneider Electric Smart Factory Plant Tour
Brownfield Digital Transformation (Industry 4.0) IIOT & Sustainability
November 8-9, 2022, Lexington, Kentucky
Please note all times are in EDT.
November 8, 2022
5:30 p.m. – Registration
5:45 p.m. – Depart for Dinner
6:00 p.m. – Networking Reception
6:30 p.m. – Networking Dinner
9:00 p.m. – Depart for Hotel
November 9, 2022
7:45 a.m. – Registration and Breakfast
8:30 a.m. – Depart to the Schneider Electric Factory
9:00 a.m. – Manufacturing Leadership Council Welcome
9:30 p.m. – Schneider Electric Welcome and Overview
10:00 a.m. – Schneider Electric Plant Tour
12:00 p.m. – Networking Lunch
1:00 p.m. – Panel Discussion
2:15 p.m. – Refreshment & Networking Break
2:45 p.m. – Breakout Sessions
3:45 p.m. – Breakout Key Takeaways Overview
4:00 p.m. – Event Concludes and Depart Back to Hotel
Speakers and Panelists
- David Brousell, Co-Founder, Vice President & Executive Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
Bharatbhushan Virmani, Vice President, Supply Chain Performance, Schneider Electric
Mike Labhart, Vice President, Director of Innovation and Smart Factory, Schneider Electric
Louisville International Airport (SDF / KSDF) – 1 hour 15-minute drive
Blue Grass Airport (LEX / KLEX) – 15-minute drive
Group Hotel: Hilton Lexington Downtown
Discounted room rate: $180
Book by: Tuesday, October 18, 2022 (in order to secure this rate and availability)
To make your reservations online, please click here and continue to book your room.
To make your reservations by phone, call 1 (859) 231-9000 and reference the Schneider Tour or group code SCHN11.
Bus transportation will be provided to all event functions from the group hotel. You will be responsible for your own transportation to and from the airport.
NAM COVID-19 Policy
As the United States moves in the direction of more normal business operations and vaccine availability becomes widespread, the NAM is embracing a cautious approach to reinitiating in-person meetings. Current CDC and local health guidelines will be followed and enforced, and the NAM reserves the right to update health measures and attendance policies based on evolving health threats and guidance from Federal health agencies and local authorities. While we intend for the event to go forward as planned, the event may be impacted by future guidance from Federal and local authorities and protocols will be adjusted as warranted.
By attending this event, you agree to abide by and engage in certain mandatory health and safety conduct while attending the event.
Full vaccination is recommended to attend the meeting, although proof of vaccination will not be required. All NAM staff onsite are fully vaccinated.
Before Leaving Home
- Follow relevant guidance provided by the CDC (Center for Diseases Control).
- Adhere to government issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be traveling to and the region you are traveling from.
- Stay at home if you feel sick and or if anyone in your household is sick.
On-site During the Event
- Adhere to guidance from local health authorities as implemented and shared by facility hosts.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing.
- Adhere to social distance protocols. At a minimum, maintain at least six (6) feet apart. Respect the personal space of others.
- Respect the personal space of others. If you experience any flu-like symptoms, please DO NOT attend sessions. Please let the program host know.
- Agree to notify the program host if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 5 days after returning home for contact tracing purposes.