Join the Manufacturing Leadership Council at the Smart Factory @ Wichita on the Wichita State University Innovation Campus in Wichita, Kansas for an opportunity to tour the facility and experience how competitive advantage can be accelerated through digital transformation.
The Smart Factory @ Wichita brings together a world-renowned team of solution providers, technology innovators, academic researchers, and futurists to show you how a smart factory can transform your entire enterprise. It offers a one-of-a-kind, immersive Industry 4.0 experience that spurs innovation and growth—and a belief that anything is possible. In this tour, you will experience the latest smart factory capabilities, brought to life by Deloitte and our ecosystem partners’ cohesive solutions, and see a product being built using a fully connected tech stack and industrial-grade production line.
Walk Away With Actionable Insights
Hosted by Deloitte and Infor, this event will include a Smart Factory tour and a series of deep dive sessions. You will walk away with actionable insights, including:
- Marrying advanced manufacturing techniques with the Internet of Things, Cloud, Computer Vision, Cybersecurity, and others to create more than simply interconnected production systems.
- Use cases demonstrating how to communicate, analyze, and use information to drive further intelligent action back in the physical world.
- Using technologies that drive down costs, increase efficiencies, and position your organization for success.
The Smart Factory @ Wichita Plant Tour
Accelerating Competitive Advantage with Digital Transformation
May 10 – 11, 2022, Wichita, Kansas
Please note all times are in local Wichita time (CST).
May 10, 2022
5:30 p.m. – Registration
5:45 p.m. – Depart for Dinner
6:00 p.m. – Networking Reception
6:30 p.m. – Networking Dinner
9:00 p.m. – Depart for Hotel
May 11, 2022
7:15 a.m. – Breakfast and Registration
8:00 a.m. – Depart for Smart Factory 2.0
8:45 a.m. – Manufacturing Leadership Council Welcome
8:55 a.m. – Smart Factory 2.0 Welcome and Overview
9:45 a.m. – Tour Block #1
11:45 a.m. – Networking Lunch
12:45 p.m. – Tour Block #2
2:45 p.m. – Networking Break
3:00 p.m. – Panel Discussion
4:00 p.m. – Depart for Hotel
Penelope Brown, Manufacturing Leadership Council
Brian Umbenhauer, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Kansas City International Airport (MCI / KMCI) Kansas City, MO – 3 hour drive
Domestic Airport (recommended)
Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport (ICT / KICT) Wichita, KS – 15 minute drive
Group Hotel: Wichita Marriott
Discounted room rate: $165
Book by: Tuesday, April 19, 2022 (in order to secure this rate and availability)
To make your reservations online, please click here and continue to book your room.
To make your reservations by phone, call (316) 651-0333 and reference the National Association of Manufacturers.
As the United States moves in the direction of more normal business operations and vaccine availability becomes widespread, the NAM is embracing a cautious approach to reinitiating in-person meetings. Current CDC and local health guidelines will be followed and enforced, and the NAM reserves the right to update health measures and attendance policies based on evolving health threats and guidance from Federal health agencies and local authorities. While we intend for the event to go forward as planned, the event may be impacted by future guidance from Federal and local authorities and protocols will be adjusted as warranted.
By attending this event, you agree to abide by and engage in certain mandatory health and safety conduct while attending the event.
Full vaccination is required to attend all plant tours. All MLC | NAM staff onsite are fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination through a third party will be required and instructions will be sent to all registrants before the event.
Individuals are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after the second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
Face Masks will be required to be worn on the plant floor during the tour, but will be optional for all other event functions. MLC | NAM will provide KN95 masks onsite for attendees.
We expect attendees to adhere to the following behaviors, consistent with CDC guidance, state and local health authority directives and hotel rules. If you are not willing or able to adhere to these practices, we ask that you plan not to attend the meeting.
Please note that these standards are subject to change as conditions evolve up to our meeting date.
Before Leaving Home
- Follow relevant guidance provided by the CDC (Center for Diseases Control).
- Adhere to government issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be traveling to and the region you are traveling from.
- Stay at home if you feel sick and or if anyone in your household is sick.
On-site During the Event
- Adhere to guidance from local health authorities as implemented and shared by facility hosts.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing.
- Agree to wear face masks covering nose and mouth at all indoor functions. Face masks can be removed while actively eating and or drinking.
- Adhere to social distance protocols. At a minimum, maintain at least six (6) feet apart.
- Respect the personal space of others.
If you experience any cold or flu-like symptoms, please DO NOT attend sessions. Please let the MLC team know.
- Agree to notify the MLC team at [email protected] if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home for contact tracing purposes.
Rendering of the Smart Factory @ Wichita production line.
Rendering of the Smart Factory @ Wichita production line.