Virtual Gala Will Take Place Oct. 8
The Manufacturing Leadership Council, a division of the National Association of Manufacturers, today unveiled the list of world-class manufacturing companies and individual leaders set to receive recognition as winners of the 2020 Manufacturing Leadership Awards.
“At a time when the industry is more innovative and competitive than it ever has been, these award winners truly stand out as leaders of manufacturing’s digital transformation,” said Manufacturing Leadership Council Co-Founder, Executive Director and Vice President David R. Brousell. “We congratulate them for their outstanding achievements.”
ML Awards winners and their partners will be honored on Oct. 8, 2020, during the virtual ML Awards gala. In addition, the High Achiever Awards in each category, Manufacturers of the Year and the Manufacturing Leadership of the Year winners will be announced during the gala.
To see a list of the 2020 ML Awards winners, click here.
Entries were submitted in 12 categories that honor outstanding achievements by individuals and organizations that are shaping the future of global manufacturing. The nine project categories for 2020 include Artificial Intelligence and Analytics Leadership, Industrial Internet of Things Leadership, Sustainability Leadership and Talent Management Leadership. Individual categories this year were Community Service, Digital Transformation Leadership and Next-Generation Leadership.
Brousell added, “The ML Awards gala is a prelude to Rethink: The Manufacturing Leadership Council Summit, the industry’s leading event for exploring manufacturing’s digital era. Focused on the connection between technology, organization and leadership, Rethink’s agenda includes interactive think tanks, innovative manufacturing case studies and inspiring keynotes. We’re excited to present both events virtually as manufacturers continue to be on the front lines of the COVID-19 response.”
Expert judges for the 2020 Manufacturing Leadership Awards were:
- John Barcus, Vice President, Manufacturing Industry Business Unit,Oracle
- David R. Brousell, Co-Founder, Vice President, Executive Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
- Chandra Brown, CEO, MxD
- Ronald Castro, Vice President, IBM Supply Chain
- Michele D’Alessandro, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Manufacturing IT, Merck & Co., Inc.
- Jim Davis, Vice Provost of IT & CTO, UCLA
- Dan Dwight, President & CEO, Cooley Group
- Stewart McMillan, Chairman/CEO (Retired), Task Force Tips
- Michael Packer, Director, Advanced Manufacturing Programs, Lockheed Martin Skunk Works
- Jay Pavlick, SVP and Managing Director, LION Vallen
- Dr. Rebecca Teeters, Strategy and Execution for Enterprise Operations, 3M
- Tony Topencik, Senior Director of Operations, Raymond Corporation