Master Class Session – Executive Perspective
Even as Industry 4.0 becomes the new business standard, manufacturers continue to struggle with integrating technology at individual plants and scaling enterprise-wide. Hear about real-life, relatable challenges and actions that leading manufacturers are experiencing in their digital transformation journey, as well as the technology solutions that are helping them with labor and production efficiency, moving them from reactive to proactive, and reducing costs.
During this session, we’ll discuss and address common questions to help you evolve from reactive to predictive maintenance, including:
- The biggest obstacles and opportunities with implementing predictive technology
- Recommended steps to take when evaluating and selecting the best-fit technology partner.
- How condition monitoring can decrease labor dependency, increase uptime, extend reliability, and improve safety.
- Best practices in operationalizing data analytics to drive maintenance maturity.
- What success looks like for a condition monitoring program.
Moderator and Speaker:
- Penelope Brown, Content Director Manufacturing Leadership Council
- Micah Statler, Director of Industrial Technologies, Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
View a Recording
Fill out the form below to view a recording of this event.