Master Class Session – Executive Perspective
To reach operational excellence, the concept of a connected worker is becoming a vital piece of the digital transformation puzzle. It’s more than just digital tools for a worker on the factory floor; it’s the concept of breaking down information silos to create a digital thread between people, assets, systems, and the work environment.
In this session we will discuss the relevance of a connected worker strategy, and how you can deliver critical sources of information with high-value use cases across engineering, manufacturing, and quality.
- Overcome challenges that create quality issues and reduced productivity such as disconnected legacy systems between engineering and manufacturing and manual handoffs between groups.
- Enable the connected worker with real-time data for quality control and alerts.
- Deliver digital work instructions to front-line operators with 3D data for assembly and fabrication. Deploy end-of-line or in-line quality inspection procedures with 3D, AI-enabled quality issue detection.
Speaker and Moderator:
- Jordan Coffman, Director of Strategic Initiatives, PTC
- Penelope Brown, Senior content Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
View a Recording
Fill out the form below to view a recording of this event.