What do manufacturers need to know for 2024? During this session, a panel of experts will forecast how the U.S. economy may perform in 2024, discuss what manufacturers’ legislative agenda in Washington with the context of a Presidential election year will be, and talk about what digital technology investments manufacturers are planning for the year ahead in order to enhance their competitiveness.
A sneak preview of the results of MLC’s new smart factory survey will be provided as well.
Moderator and Panelists:
- David Brousell, Co-Founder, Manufacturing Leadership Council
- Chad Moutray, Chief Economist, NAM
- Chris Netram, Managing Vice President, Policy, NAM
- Charles Crain, Vice President, Domestic Policy, NAM
- Penelope Brown, Senior Content Director, MLC
- Dan Dwight, President and CEO, Cooley Group; Executive Committee, NAM Board of Directors; Chair, MLC Board of Governors
View a Recording
Fill out the form below to view a recording of this event.